Cemal Süreya İngilizce Biyografisi

Cemal Süreya'nın İngilizce Hayatı

Cemal Süreya, whose real name was Cemalettin Seber, was born in Erzincan in 1931. His father is Hüseyin Seber and his mother is Gülbeyaz Seber. At the age of 6, he left Erzincan with his family and moved to Bilecik. He started primary school in Bilecik and continued in Istanbul. He completed his high school education at Haydarpaşa High School. He completed his higher education at Ankara University, Faculty of Political Sciences.

After graduating from university, he worked in the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Culture, the Middle East Economy Bank and the Turkish Language Association.

Cemal Süreya, who lost his mother at a young age, says the following about his orientation to literature: "Maybe there are many reasons that lead me to literature. But if I look for a sharp reason, I can say that I found it in my mother."

Cemal Süreya's passion for reading began in his childhood. He describes those days as follows: "We could not find every book in our childhood. I read whatever I could do for this. We would even find paper bags and newspapers on the street, we would read if there was a novel in it."

Dostoevsky had a significant impact on his writing career: "I have a second date of birth in relation to literature: 1943. I read Dostoveysky and I have no peace of mind after that." Cemal Süreya published his poems and articles in various magazines and newspapers. He passed away in 1990.

0 Yorum

Yorum Gönder

Küfür ve argo kelimeler kullanmak yasaktır.
İmla kurallarına uyulmadığı takdirde yorum(lar) silinecektir.